● Can synthesize DNA sequence that is difficult to clone, including repeated sequence, GC rich sequence, hairpin structure, same nucleotide repeated sequence..etc.
● We guarantee 100% sequence accuracy and time-saving
● Free codon optimization service
● We can help you clone into pUC vector series or any other vectors that we provide (see the list below)
Gene synthesis is to synthesize DNA sequence chemically, which is different from DNA or RNA polymerase, which is limited to 5' to 3' polymerization. The traditional method includes molecular cloning and PCR reaction, along with your DNA template to synthesize your target DNA. Gene synthesis does not need any of those components and synthesizes target DNA from nothing.
Biotools also provides codon optimization service for gene synthesis. Expressing recombinant protein from a foreign host is a very common technique, but the expression of the protein might be affected by the foreign host due to the optimized codon for expressing the same amino acid might be different. This favor of different codon of the same amino acid between different species is due to the amount of different tRNA between different species, so selecting the more tRNA for the codon can improve the expression of the recombinant protein. Codon optimization is to use the codon that the foreign usually uses, and change the sequence of the target DNA in order to have better protein expression.
All you need to do is to provide the sequence of the target DNA, protein, or any information on NCBI that you wish to synthesize, and we will design the target DNA sequence according to your request and deliver the product to you in the shortest time.
Working day not including delivery time:
The workday is dependent on the gene length and the structural complexity.
|Gene length||Working day|
|Short gene synthesis||≤249bp||5-8 workdays|
|Gene synthesis||250bp-500bp||6-10 workdays|
|Gene synthesis||501bp-1500 bp||8-13 workdays|
|Gene synthesis||1501bp-3000bp||13-17 workdays|
|Gene synthesis||3001bp-4000bp||15-20 workdays|
|Gene synthesis||4kbp-5kbp||20-25 workdays|
1. Please provide the correct DNA sequence.
2. Choose the restriction enzymes for 5' and 3' sites.
3. To confirm whether you would like to do the codon optimization service.
4. Choose your vector.
2. >5ug DNA (a plasmid with your insert gene)
Product will be provided as a dried form, please storage at -20℃.
3. Data sheet
We offer many different kinds of vectors: the basic vector, Mammalian expression vector, E coli expression vector,Yeast expression vector, Baculovirus/Insect expression vector,Plant expression vector.....etc.
Mammalian expression vector
|pBlueScript II SK(+)||pcDNA3.1/Hygro(-)|
E coli expression vector
Yeast expression vector
Plant expression vector